Bama_WJ's Build Thread - Page 95 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Bama_WJ's Build Thread

Black Friday Sale!!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-01-2014, 10:00 PM   #1411
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_WJ
Appreciate it and thanks for stopping by! I've always been a fan of your builds!
Thanks, I am done building for awhile. Just going to enjoy some trails and camping.

Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2014, 12:14 AM   #1412
GraKee99
Rapist Wit

1999 WJ 

Digging the beadlocks! Wait until the first rock scrapes up the pretty ring.

WJ, WK, CJ5

Colorado Jeep Club Member #188
GraKee99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2014, 05:10 AM   #1413
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Having trouble deciding if I want to get a new winch on the front of my WJ. When I had a the Superwinch on the front I maybe used it twice for myself. Used it more to get other people out. Figure I always wheel with other people, so I'll have someone to pull me out if it came down to it. Would help out on the approach angle and clean up the front end.

I'd rather buy a new lighting setup to be honest.

The Daily: 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Trifecta tuned and 37+ MPG

Wife's Jeep: 2006 WK Overland - OME HD Lift, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers, 3" Gibson Cat-Back

North Alabama Jeep
42RE Vent Mod - Seal your transmission!
YouTube. - My Video Channel
Facebook - Wheeling Pictures/Videos
The Jeep Wave. Bringing it back.
Bama_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2014, 01:32 AM   #1414
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Been boring over here the last little while. There has been a rash of lay offs going on at work, so I've had to push getting the Jeep to the shop yet again. I was planning on bringing it in the weekend of April 11th, but not now since I don't know if I should save money or not.

Either way, I did a little something to pass the time at home. Got the diff covers all took care off. The red and silver is going to look good I think.

D60

S10.5

Wife's Jeep: 2006 WK Overland - OME HD Lift, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers, 3" Gibson Cat-Back

North Alabama Jeep
Unread 03-30-2014, 08:13 PM   #1415
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2004 WJ 

This wj better be featured in some magazines..

Cant wait man! I do like the silver.. bumpers and sliders silver would look cool too
Unread 03-31-2014, 03:05 PM   #1416
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

That would be awesome if it would make it into a magazine. I'd have to frame that!

North Alabama Jeep
Unread 03-31-2014, 03:27 PM   #1417
TX-WJ

2004 WJ 

Wow, those are some nice parts you've been getting. Can't wait to see it all put together.

2004 WJ Ltd. (steel blue pearlcoat)
4.7, 242 HD swap, 6" Clayton's, 35" BFG KM2s, F/R chromo'd JK Rubi D44s
TX-WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 12:29 PM   #1418
mdrum93

2004 WJ 

subscribed to see how this beast turns out.

For Sale: Rear D44a open for WJ
mdrum93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2014, 05:00 AM   #1419
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Been kind of lacking on the build thread as of late. I've been trying to lay low at work here lately since we have had a rash of lay offs recently. Pretty sure the lay offs are over and I'm alright for right now. Didn't want to drop some coin on my Jeep then get laid off...just playing it safe. Either way, it gave me some time to gather up more money. Pretty confident that I will be taking it over there in the next couple weeks. Still need to call EOR and hash out a plan. Will update on that soon.

North Alabama Jeep
Unread 05-01-2014, 08:20 AM   #1420
adavis39
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_WJ View Post
Been kind of lacking on the build thread as of late. I've been trying to lay low at work here lately since we have had a rash of lay offs recently. Pretty sure the lay offs are over and I'm alright for right now. Didn't want to drop some coin on my Jeep then get laid off...just playing it safe. Either way, it gave me some time to gather up more money. Pretty confident that I will be taking it over there in the next couple weeks. Still need to call EOR and hash out a plan. Will update on that soon.
those guys do great work. I had them work out some issues after my Clayton install on the WJ. Once I get ready to swap axles under the 5.9 thats who I will be using. Keep me posted if you end up bringing it to them. Its only about 15 minutes from my office. Id like to go see it!!!!
TNJEEPS.COM

BUILD: [B][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/utwj-build-other-crap-1399123/[/url][/B]

[B]"In a world that he did not create, but he will go through it as if it is his own creation. Half man, half beast, whatever it is it is weird, it is ticked off and it calls itself Slash"[/B]
adavis39 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2014, 01:18 PM   #1421
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Well, life is definitely making it difficult to finish my Jeep. There's always something that's coming up here lately.

I totaled my daily earlier this month (5/4). Sucks cause I actually liked my Cruze. So I've been dealing with insurance for a majority of this month. I finally got my check from them and was able to put down on a pretty nice new daily that I picked up last weekend. Then out of nowhere, my wife gets appendicitis and had to have surgery like right when they found out it was appendicitis. Been a crazy month...

Here's how the Cruze ended up versus a 2013 Durango:

And this is the new daily, a 2012 Buick Regal GS. 2.0 turbo, 6 speed manual, 20s, all the bells and whistles:

However, I did get this done though. I guess I HAVE to finish the jeep now.

North Alabama Jeep
Unread 05-30-2014, 06:56 AM   #1422
highspeed
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Damn, I just realized you live about .5 miles from me. I drive through your neighborhood all the time for short cuts from Taylor to Old Big Cove. I live in the older neighborhood across from you, up against the mountain.
Unread 06-13-2014, 10:00 AM   #1423
wxmanWJ
2000 WJ 

Sweet build. Did you ever request a build sheet from Jeep when you picked the Jeep up? I'm doing some research on UC spring codes and wondered if your build sheet had them on it. Thanks!
Unread 06-16-2014, 04:20 AM   #1424
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxmanWJ View Post
Sweet build. Did you ever request a build sheet from Jeep when you picked the Jeep up? I'm doing some research on UC spring codes and wondered if your build sheet had them on it. Thanks!
No, I've never gotten a build sheet on my WJ. There was a sliver of a tag left on one or two of my springs that I cross referenced on Google. That's how I found out they were UC springs.

North Alabama Jeep
Unread 06-17-2014, 10:47 AM   #1425
wxmanWJ
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_WJ View Post
No, I've never gotten a build sheet on my WJ. There was a sliver of a tag left on one or two of my springs that I cross referenced on Google. That's how I found out they were UC springs.
Gotcha. Thanks for replying!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.