Baja lights for bumper. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Baja lights for bumper.

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 01-24-2013, 06:23 PM   #1
martymars

Baja lights for bumper.

I was in Crappy Tire today and these were on sale for 25$

Picked them up. Going to mount them on the bumper in front of the grill. Any other ZJ guys run these lights? How did you set them up? I was thinking of running them through the fog lights instead of the switch?

Cheers

martymars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 09:42 AM   #2
Cherokee95kid
1995 ZJ 

I run 4 on my roof rack there nice cheap lights and easy to set up if you understand basic wiring. They have a wide light spread btw. I like them cause there cheap lol and getting two more for either the back of on my bumper.
Cherokee95kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #3
martymars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee95kid View Post
i run 4 on my roof rack there nice cheap lights and easy to set up if you understand basic wiring. They have a wide light spread btw. I like them cause there cheap lol and getting two more for either the back of on my bumper.
Pic!
martymars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2013, 09:18 AM   #4
Cherokee95kid
1995 ZJ 

Here
image.jpg  
Unread 01-26-2013, 09:22 AM   #5
Cherokee95kid
1995 ZJ 

I made this panel for the switches.
image.jpg  

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.