"Bahamut" 93zj limted 5.2l Build - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > "Bahamut" 93zj limted 5.2l Build

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 02-03-2012, 11:23 PM   #211
ninjastar
1993 ZJ 

Its called cleghorn.

Just finished installing my cobra 29 ltd bt with a firestik 5ft antenna and Im having an issue with the antenna light. I have low swr 1.5 ch 20 1-1.2 ch 1 and 2 ch 40 and everytime I key the mic the antenna light comes on.

ninjastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 10:17 PM   #212
ninjastar
1993 ZJ 

Just bought the ignition kit from kolak and now going to work on my differential and replace my oil pan gasket and sensor. Any one have any input on what different cover to put on the front axel which are dana 30. Looking to get the riddler. Also what are you guys though on the acos with my lift even tho I don't have long arms yet?
Unread 06-13-2013, 10:30 PM   #213
dillonjm
30mm @ 70/sec

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
Just bought the ignition kit from kolak and now going to work on my differential and replace my oil pan gasket and sensor. Any one have any input on what different cover to put on the front axel which are dana 30. Looking to get the riddler. Also what are you guys though on the acos with my lift even tho I don't have long arms yet?
Never had a Riddler cover, but I've run Solid covers on previous rigs and they held up well.

11 Ram 2500 - 6.7 Cummins (DD/Tow Rig)

05 Liberty Limited (Wife's): Minor mods, OME/JBA Suspension, 245 70/17 Duratracs
dillonjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 09:51 PM   #214
ninjastar
1993 ZJ 

So far my jeep has the following
-K&N CAI
-iro 3.5 lift
-JKS qs
-iro front and rear adj track bar
-31KM2
-Custom 1.25in front bump stop
And I just bought the ignition system from kolak

Now I want to do the following but I don't know which order would be best.
-rear 8.8........any tips of suggestions here
-Front dana 30 upgrading
-Riddler cover
-Internal upgrades........anyone have a place for me to start to upgrade
-entire tie rod assembly
-Oil pan gasket and sensor(Oil Low keeps poping up and is leaking around the area)
-Control arms(where should I start or get first)
-ACOS
-Long arms when money permits
-custom rockers/rear bumper
-winch
-roof rack and light bar.
Unread 06-15-2013, 12:12 PM   #215
Erbo1Kanerbo
2008 JK Wrangler 

I would fix the oil pan issue first because that is a problem that is costing you money. Then get long arms add an inch of lift then 33s or 35s address the steering then armor up

ZJ's: If you dont know what it is you cant afford it.
Erbo1Kanerbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 10:49 PM   #216
ninjastar
1993 ZJ 

Just finished the kolak ignition kit along with xp3923 iridium spark plugs gapped at .042 also replaced my egr valve which made my life easier since replace the cap and rotor helped with the egr replacement and vice versa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erbo1Kanerbo View Post
I would fix the oil pan issue first because that is a problem that is costing you money. Then get long arms add an inch of lift then 33s or 35s address the steering then armor up
How does the long arms add a inch of lift? I think my next fix would be the oil leaks but both my front and rear diffs along with the oil/trans pan and transfer case all have minor leaks. So where should I start first and also the oil level keeps going off every once and a while even thought the oil level is good.
Unread 06-19-2013, 11:41 PM   #217
ninjastar
1993 ZJ 

Also what are your guys thoughts on this
http://shop.perma-cool.com/19112-Hig...-CFM-19112.htm
Unread 07-01-2013, 02:56 PM   #218
ninjastar
1993 ZJ 

Kolak ignition system installed with iridium plugs and now I just ordered monstaliner and hopefully I get it before the 20th this month for I leave to Ft McCoy.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.