Auto shutdown relay question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Auto shutdown relay question

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 05-15-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
Deaconblu
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Auto shutdown relay question

Quick question. Trying to diagnoe possible ecm problem. I can pull the asc relay and with switch on i have 12 volts at three of the inputs for relay and eight volt on the fourth one. is it supposed to be like that??
Thanks

Deaconblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
ratmonkey
R.I.P.

1997 ZJ 

year? engine? trim? model?

fill in your profile or include as much info as you can about your jeep in your posts.

ratmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.