audio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > audio

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!ExtremeTerrain.com Now Carries Raxiom Off-Road Technology RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 01-13-2014, 01:18 PM   #1
launchpad51
2005 WK 

audio

Hello People;
I have been trying to find a forum to help me with the audio system.I have the stock infinity system that has an amp.
What I am trying to accomplish is to install a new system.I want to keep the stock speakers then add a jvc kd-a735bt deck with 3 outputs.One set for the subs.How would I set this up with 2- 12" subs and 2-mtx 250d mono amps.Apparentley there is an amp to run the stock system.
I have been trying to find out how I can keep the stock speakers and install the head unit,and run the subs off new unit.One place told me to remove the quarter panels on rear drivers side and cut the two wires on the amp and join them together,then buy a special harness interface for it.
Getting a little frustrated because of the different ways other companies are telling me.One seemed to contradic the other.
So has anyone ran across this problem,and if so what did you do to resolve this.All help would be greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Hopefully you understand what I want to do if not let me know.

launchpad51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.