anybody's girl have their own lifted jeep? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > anybody's girl have their own lifted jeep?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfBlack Friday Sale!!

Unread 08-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #31
Tigggger
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennesseewj View Post
Do not be deterred Rattlehead, she's just testing your commitment. Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score.
By scoring you mean w/ the TJ right? Cause that's what I'm interested in lol. Granted Outwornangel is a gorgeous young lady I'm just at the point in my life where I'm obsessed w/ Jeeps. I would mostly love to drive that TJ w/ her by my side

Tigggger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2009, 10:33 PM   #32
Mikeg175
2007 JK Wrangler 

I have to fight to keep my wife out of my Jeeps . Im glad that now with a 9 month old , she is content to just steal the GC , that will only last until son can climb in the back of my Wranglers I'm sure .
Mikeg175 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #33
TriTruck
1998 ZJ 

I am actually waiting to lift my ZJ...I lifted her TJ about 2 years ago...she begged for bigger tires and to lift it some. I was like..uh, OK! She mentioned selling it today..made me sad.
Unread 12-01-2009, 04:39 PM   #34
kaycee83
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Female. 90 YJ...6" Lift, 35" Mickey Thompson MTZ's....
kaycee83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2009, 12:38 AM   #35
BigMikeWJ
2002 WJ 

my girlfriend has a TJ on 37s!...we get to work on our jeeps together and its fun. She actually gets excited when i do somethin to the WJ and understands why i do it. Good find..
Unread 12-02-2009, 01:25 AM   #36
Virmagicus
Headed Out West

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaycee83 View Post
Female. 90 YJ...6" Lift, 35" Mickey Thompson MTZ's....
Female, 90 ... scared me for a second there.
Virmagicus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2009, 01:50 AM   #37
Shinobi
2001 WJ 

My gf's 92 yj, SOA, ARB front and Rear , 30 spline Chromly shafts front and rear, rubicon express high steer, Second hand SYE kit, 4.88's and 33's working on 35's ... cool part is that she buy the parts I install them

before SOA

My hers and his

and heres the best part I get to wheel it :P

Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2009, 02:00 AM   #38
HilltopperYJ
1993 YJ Wrangler 

My girlfriend has a zj that doesnt got much more than some ATs but it gets wheeled alot by me and her dad (a good buddy of mine). She enjoys it but her pucker factor is extremely high, so whenever she rides with me or her dad she spends the entire time crying and screaming and telling us to stop ect... but shes getting better and we are starting to let her behind the wheel more and more as we teach her ...

A-E-K-Δ-B

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
HilltopperYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2009, 06:31 AM   #39
Cutch
1998 TJ Wrangler 

My wife enjoys driving the TJ (lifted w/35's)....I always try to get her to drive it into town in the summer...she looks hot in....she enjoys doing wrenching....we took a welding course together.....I would think if while we were wheelin and something broke and she got out and welded it while I stood around.....it would be so cool.....I tried buying her a Jeep but she wasn't interested...she would just rather wheel with me....then kids started coming along ( 3 in 39 months)....my ZJ will become her DD when she goes back to work as I will need the van to drive the kids around in (I know, I know but Jeep didn't make anything with sliding doors and I am a stay at home Dad)....but the ZJ has been lifted and more stuff will be added to it over the winter....so she will look cool in that....my plan is when all the kids are old enough to go wheeling/camping we will have two trail rigs.

On the other hand the 17 year old step daughter (16 at the time) needed to start driving....she wasn't going to drive the TJ or ZJ or the new van....so I bought her a 94 YJ....she didn't want it....the thing was in great shape....auto....ac....stereo...I was giving it to her...never understood that, must be a Jeep thing...I sold that YJ for twice the amount I paid for it
Cutch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2009, 08:06 AM   #40
Yardman Harry
O

1996 ZJ 

Here you go guys, this is my wife's TJ,

I put a 4 inch suspension lift in it, D44 rear swap, 4.56 gears, 231 SYE with custom double cardon rear drive shaft. 33x12.5 procomps on mickey thompson wheels. Winter tires are on now, which are crager d windows with 33x12.5 bfg ats

parked...

this is her posing a little on a wood chip pile

This is my beast, all the specs are in my profile.

Oh and she works on them with me!! WOOT!!

Yard

1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Ed. I6 - 4.0 litre, 4" SL, D44 rear, 4:56 Gears, AA SYE with double cardon custom rear Drive Shaft, IRO Adj CAs, Kevins Rear Adj TB with JOHNNY JOINT end

1999 Mazda Miata MX5 - Jet Black

1990 Jeep Cherokee Sport I6 - 4.0 litre
White
~Junked~
Yardman Harry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2009, 08:10 AM   #41
Sextiva
1996 ZJ 

There are a ton of jeep girls where I'm from. My ex girlfriends mom now has my old 99 wrangler sport. 4" suspensio 2 " body. 35 mickey thompsons and tons more. Her best friend has a lifted wrangler also. And that's just the tip of the iceburg for girls I know with lifted 4x4's.
Sextiva is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #42
XYZj
2004 WJ 

my gf has a 98 xj we just lifted-

next to my zj

she uses it-

Last edited by XYZj; 12-02-2009 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: double pic
XYZj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-07-2009, 10:54 AM   #43
kaycee83
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virmagicus View Post
Female, 90 ... scared me for a second there.
Hahaha. That would be quite interesting to see though!
kaycee83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #44
zjnorth
1998 ZJ 

My gf has an 03 TJ RockyMountain with 2'' Terralex spacers and Cooper 31's

My ZJ in the backround
Unread 12-07-2009, 01:00 PM   #45
GraKee99
Rapist Wit

1999 WJ 

Been hanging out this girl for a little while now, she doesn't have a Jeep but she tries to drive mine. Key word is tries. If you look closely, you will see my dog Ozzy protecting the Jeep from moving.

WJ, WK, CJ5

Colorado Jeep Club Member #188
GraKee99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.