Votes: 25 30.5%

All this crap on.. or off

3K views 32 replies 26 participants last post by  RON310 
#1 ·

or with it off....

Just ignore the green rockers hah!

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't see a reason to take it off. Unless you're replacing the brush guard with a full bumper like an ARB or Iceland, and unless you've got some reason to get rid of the lights. Perhaps those on your bumper, because they prevent cooling? I don't know otherwise. I like the overall look for what it is. Functional, no?

#6 ·
hahahaha I like the stickers thanks you :D

#5 ·
well I would leave the shackle on haha its just off in that pic because I was painting it...

The only things I would be takeing off are the brush guard tail light guards and maybe the roof lights :p

#16 ·
not a fan of the bush guards either . Doesn't look bad on yours though . I say it you keep to the street , ditch the toys and keep it clean , it looked good that way . Moderate wheeling , keep it the way it is , protection is protection plus funtional lighting is a bonus . More extreme wheeling , upgrade to winch and bumper mod , ditch the bush guard but possible keep the tail light guards .

#17 ·
sell the brush guard and tail light guards. Ditch the light bar(blackandwhiteriot will take it off your hands) and use the money to buy more useful mods. I had the brush guard and I'm glad I sold it. I like the clean look.

#20 ·
haha its bright orange!

Well right now I have removed the brush guard and tail light guards... if anyone wants em.. let me know lol

#21 ·
I vote lose the brush guard and tail guards, but keep the roof lights. If you lose the brush guard, it would give you a chance to upgrade to an off-road bumper.

Oh, and I voted bacon.

#22 ·
Brush Guard and Tail light guards are off!!!! now I just have to figure out the roof lights!

At the windy's drive through the other night the girl at the window said to me can I just ask you why you have lights on the roof? I explained to her that they where for kangaroo hunting.. she looked at me funny and said there are no kangaroo in the US... So then I explained that We take a boat over to Australia and she said in a smart *** way.. its illegal to hunt kangaroo... I then had to explain its only illegal if you kill them... hahahahahha

#23 ·
Oh my heavens, she wasn't serious, was she? I actually like your lights. I think they're an innovative way of doing them. You do what you can with what you've got, and I think your ZJ looks nice overall. But I'm one of the few, eh? No brush guard is fine, though it did serve a purpose, if not a lot. You can't install tow hooks with it though, can you, and it's not considered a good tow point? Just replace it with tow hooks in that case if an ARB or somesuch is out of the cards. Not all of us are rolling in money like Brian. LOL

#24 ·
bahahahhahahahaha yeah well I kinda like the arb and it looks good painted to match like ringring did...

#25 ·
You can't put bacon as a choice and not expect it to win!!!

#29 ·
hahaha sorry about that... its clear!

#31 ·
take off the brush gusrds, OEM tow hooks, the shackle and the tires and send them to me, you dont need them.....

honestly, i like it all :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.