wow that looks great. iv been thinking about doing that myself. do you have a write up/tips or advice for us who want to do this?
pm me..er actually i dont think aeagle would mind if you posted it on here since he might be interested himself? if im wrong, sorry man
Yeah, its not hard at all actually. First, I definately reccomend buying from ebay user Tint_Pro . It cost me $14.88 shipped for the front 2 doors.
Really, after you get it theres not much to it.
1. Clean your windows!!!!! Including all of the trim. And when I say clean, I mean really clean.
2. Cut all excess tint from around the pre cut shape
3. Spray tint solution on windows (get it soaked, you want to be able to move the tint once you get it on!)
4. Peel tint from backing (Spray adhesive side of tint with tint solution as you are peeling it)
5. Roll your window down about an inch or 2 so the top of the window is exposed
6. Put tint on window, and line it up to where you are satisfied.
7. Start to squeege the window at the top, once the top is squeeged and on, roll the window up slowly,and squeege the rest of the window.
Thats basically all there is to it, heres a video that might help! Dont pay attention to the cutting part, because this is already pre cut!
Any other questions, feel free to pm me