AC blower strong on driver's side weak on passenger - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > AC blower strong on driver's side weak on passenger

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 06-11-2010, 08:55 AM   #1
Crusher1122
2001 WJ 

AC blower strong on driver's side weak on passenger

Just got 2001 WJ. 70k miles.

I have strong air blowing out of the driver's side but the passenger side is weak. I have the Maunal system. Is this something related to the blend door problem or the actuator?

Thanks

Unread 06-26-2010, 09:53 PM   #2
fsj123

I have an 00 WJ Ltd. the passenger side blower is also weaker then the driver's side. And it blows ambient air......no matter winter or summer.........
fsj123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.