? about starting a build thread - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > ? about starting a build thread

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 04-17-2009, 01:09 AM   #1
zjzach
1993 ZJ 

? about starting a build thread

ive been around for a little while and like seeing other zj build threads. the new easy build thread locator is cool too. my question is, since my jeep isnt lifted, technically having no "build" stuff to post about yet should i start one anyway and just end up having a bunch of "before" pics of my wheelin stock adventures. and then ill already have it for when the lift goes on and the wheelin pics get a little crazier.

heres my jeep, tons more pics if end up starting my own thread

zjzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2009, 01:13 AM   #2
tirus89
1993 ZJ 

its always good to have a starting block for your Jeep so you can look back on it. Alot of pictures in my opinion are great because you can reference back for yourself on something, but if someone is installing the same product they can reference also.

Also, this should be in the General Discussion section.

//93 ZJ//5.2L//NP249//K&N Fipk Gen II//2" BB w/BD AT Shocks//4.10's//31" Cooper Discovery STT's//Cstm Frnt Bmpr//Custom Rear Tube Bmpr//3" Magnaflow exhaust w/high flow cat//500RMS Pioneer Amp//600RMS 12" JL Audio Sub//
tirus89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #3
zjzach
1993 ZJ 

right i thought of that after i posted, how do you move threads?
Unread 04-17-2009, 05:38 PM   #4
Jones
Consider the following...

I would wait til you have something to add to the build.
Unread 04-17-2009, 05:50 PM   #5
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2004 WJ 

When you start modding it, create a build thread. Otherwise, it isn't a build thread - just a thread.
Unread 04-17-2009, 06:00 PM   #6
zjzach
1993 ZJ 

cool thats what i figured, id prolly get a hard time for having a build thread with only stock and poser pics.

i do wheel my jeep more then most stock guys tho, id even say more then the bb'd/31s out there too.

but anyway yeah ill wait. im saving up to do claytons and 35s...the list goes on forever from there.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.