99 Laredo rear diff plug, can't access? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > 99 Laredo rear diff plug, can't access?

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 11-16-2013, 10:16 AM   #1
mosinman

99 Laredo rear diff plug, can't access?

After an hour of viewing pictures of rear diffs, I find mine to be very different than others. seems like everyone else has clear unobstructed access to their rear cover and drain plug. Mine on the other hand has the gas tank 3 inches in front of it and I can not see enough of the cover to even locate my drain plug. please do not tell me I have remove my tank to change the cover seal and oil?

mosinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 11:15 AM   #2
seymourless

just jack the jeep up to the point before the wheels lift, and you will be good to go!
seymourless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
mosinman

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymourless View Post
just jack the jeep up to the point before the wheels lift, and you will be good to go!
thanks
mosinman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.