95 zj low///soft brake pedal - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > 95 zj low///soft brake pedal

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 08-08-2014, 10:15 AM   #1
rappelt

95 zj low///soft brake pedal

in doing some research and reading other forums it seems this is a big issue for alot of zj's.....my truck sat for about 3 months because its summer so i ride my bike and finally started driving it the other day all of a sudden my brake pedal sinks to the floor...textbook master cyclinder issue....well two masters later new calipers,re-surface rotors,three brake flushs and too many times manually bleeding the system later....tried to throw a different set of front pads on truck to my surprise it got better so i will order some hawk performance pads front and rear...that should take care of problem

rappelt is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.