Yeah definately. I was thinking about saving up for a big lift and big tires, but then i got to thinking. A ZJ with a decent lift, and decent tires, Locked, will go anywhere a huge ZJ with open diffs will.
For now i think im going to set my goals at the following:
- IRO F>R Swap Kit
- TreadWright Guard Dog With Kedge Grip in the 31x10.50R15 Flavor. x5 because i have no spare
- Debating a set of 5 Cragar Black V5 Wheels. Everyone has Soft 8's and D windows. CRAGAR Wheels 365-5712 - CRAGAR Series 365 Black V5 Wheel for Jeep® Vehicles with 5x4.5 Bolt Pattern - Quadratec
- New Trackbar, any reccomendations? IRO?
- Custom Front Bumper with Winch Mount, Stinger, and Light Guards
- Rear Bumper with swingout for spare, jerry cans, and water cans. Will also have a special little built in surprise or two. I dont want to give away my plans yet!
- Custom Roof Rack with Hilift and Shovel/Axe Mounts.
- Possible set of ARB air lockers
- Possible regear with lockers
- Hella 500's
- XRC10 Winch
- Scanner Mount
- Head Unit
- I think it would be pretty cool to make a laptop stand, and get Terrain Navigator Pro: Maptech Terrain Navigator Pro
It comes with a plugin for a USB GPS and it will show your location on the satellite maps.
- G.E.A.R. Seat covers
- Paint Interior panels, touch ups, etc.
Im into more of the expedition style wheeling, and thats what type of rig im going for.
I have some othe cool mods im thinking of doing that would really set it apart, but im still tossing them back and forth.
First Post will now be updated with the most current pic and my list of goals