94 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 lower idler pulley issue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > 94 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 lower idler pulley issue

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

Unread 02-21-2014, 06:40 PM   #1
cbow007

94 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 lower idler pulley issue

I have a problem with the bottom idler pulley on my jeep, it went bad and messed up the bracket (I am assuming it uses a bracket) now it will not turn when I put a new one on it, according to the belt diagram under the hood I think I can bypass that one by not routing the belt over the AC compressor. Does anyone know anything about this issue?
I have included a image (I hope it uploaded) of my set-up it's the one with 2 idlers, upper and lower, the lower one sits right next to the alt pulley.

1623670_544733035634297_440572741_n.jpg

cbow007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.