801DubJay Build Thread - Page 47 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > 801DubJay Build Thread

August special - FREE XJ Unibody stiffeners when you buy a~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!

Unread 05-28-2013, 09:04 AM   #691
801DubJay
2000 WJ 

Yes. I have it adjusted out as far as possible with good drive line angles and what I would assume are safe tolerances.

I could thread the lowers out quite a bit more, but that would compromise the upper A-arm threaded joint depth and pinion angle.

Unread 05-29-2013, 12:18 PM   #692
780406jeeper
2004 WJ 

So funny story,
I live in Gilbert, AZ and work for the City of Chandler. I am driving up Arizona Avenue one day at lunch heading to the local dealer for some parts when I see this huge dark WJ coming up behind me. It looks familiar but I can't place it. This guy pulls up and and say's "hey nice WJ" to which I reply " you too", we decide to pull over to check out each other's jeeps and end up shootin' the jeep chit for nearly an hour. I had recently completed my Clayton front LA 4.5", JK Rubi front swap, 4.56 geares, with Protofab rear bumper and 285/70r17 KM2's, feeling pretty large as WJ's go and in an instant, my jeep feels little again. Come to find out, I just met Matt, a guy who I have followed his build thread here for quite some time. Cool looking rig, and even cooler owner.

Matt, great meeting you and talking with ya. When you head back down this way shoot me an email or PM, we can schedule some really good rock-crawling, AZ style. Happy WJ'in...
Kevin

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.