2015 vs 2014 GC Overland/Summit - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > 2015 vs 2014 GC Overland/Summit

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO TeraFlex JK 2/4 Door 2.5" Lift Kit!! DEALS AT ROCKRID

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:03 PM   #1
mcnylen

2015 vs 2014 GC Overland/Summit

Hi! New to the forum. I have not had a GC since 2001, so I am coming back! I am trying to figure out if there are any major differences between the current model and the 2015. I am also trying to wrap my head around the differences between the Summit and the Overland to warrant the price difference. Adaptive HD lights, perforated front seats for ventilation, chrome, Advance tech package, off road II, bucket seats, sound system. Is it worth the money? The audio and advance tech packages are attractive to me though. :-)

They have decent incentives today.

M

mcnylen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2014, 01:12 PM   #2
Billips

Hello, I bought a 14MY GC Overland a couple of days ago. I selected the Brown on Blue interior in order to get the silver painted trim on the center console, IP, steering wheel and C-stack. I can't stand the gold that comes with the black interior and std on the Summit. Just $.02 on that for ya...

The sales manager told me that the 15MY Overland V6 gas loses the dual exhaust but I have yet to confirm that visually. My 14MY Overland V6 gas does have the dual exhaust, which I like. Other than that I do not think there are other distinguishing Overland changes from 14MY -> 15MY.

The Summit, on the other hand... I heard that the 15MY gets a big upgrade with an acoustic windshield and other noise insulation improvements as well as active noise cancellation. I like quiet. But my Overland V6 gas is quiet enough as it is.

I LOVE my truck!
Billips is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2014, 12:21 PM   #3
ljhebay

Pretty sure the 2015 Overland has dual exhaust, but 15 limited loses that from '14.
ljhebay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2015, 10:11 PM   #4
perpster
2015 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljhebay View Post
Pretty sure the 2015 Overland has dual exhaust, but 15 limited loses that from '14.
Correct.
perpster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.