I suggest contacting your dealer.
There is a Service Bulletin that may or may not apply to your vehicle.
SERVICE BULLETIN NUMBER: 08-049-13 REV. C
This bulletin applies to vehicles built on or before June 15, 2013 (MDH
0615XX) equipped with Uconnect 8.4A AM/FM/BT/ACCESS (sales code RA3)
or Uconnect 8.4AN AM/FM/BT/ACCESS/NAV (sales code RA4).
A customer may experience, one or more of the following conditions:
· Radio reset, screen lockup, blank screen or sluggish system response time.
· Loss of vehicle position on NAV map.
· Compass indicator turns off.
· Erratic changes to vehicle icon on NAV map.
· Touch screen shut down message.
· Radio surround sound will not stay ON.
· Driver memory feature causes Sirius XM failure.
· Loss of radio presets.
· Battery drain - due to radio remains on.
· Uconnect apps don't load.
· AM/FM popping noises and/or static.
· Backup camera display is blank.
· Compass direction maybe incorrect.
· Vehicles Icon changes on the navigation map.
U.S. Top Care
Chrysler Group LLC