2011 jeepp gc vibration issues! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > 2011 jeepp gc vibration issues!

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-30-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
joshj727

2011 jeepp gc vibration issues!

Please help I am new to the forum and hello to everyone. My 2011 jeep gc is having very bad steering wheel issues. Over 60 it is shaking way to crazy and I cant really drive on the highway. I have had it for 3 years and I am getting new tires tomorrow. Is that the only thing that will fix this problem? I am also thinking about getting a wheel alignment because this is the worst I have ever seen a wheel shake and it is not only dangerous for me it is also for my wife and 2 kids that drive with me. Also for 2011 jeep recalls for brakes how do I find out if that applies to me?

joshj727 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.