2011 Grand Cherokee reveal live telecast - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > 2011 Grand Cherokee reveal live telecast

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 04-10-2009, 08:40 AM   #31
JeepOrvis97
1997 ZJ 

I kinda like it, eventually somebody will have a kit for the new Grand Cherokee but it will be expensive, however, if you have enough money to buy a brand new Grand Cherokee and lift it and then take it off-road, you will probably have enough money to buy the lift kit. Its a good thing that they made plenty of ZJs and WJs for people who want a cheap, capable offroad vehicle A Grand Cherokee really is marketed towards soccer mom's and not very many of them actually see any offroad use so in chryslers eyes, making it IFS/IRS is a good step for making a more comfortable vehicle for the bulk of people who buy Grand Cherokees brand new.

BTW, I already plan on just buying low mileage ZJs and WJs (until I can't find them) when I need a "new" Jeep. Once the world runs out of those, I'll just keep rebuilding mine lol.

JeepOrvis97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2009, 09:12 AM   #32
zippome
2000 WJ 

i said it before and ill say it again. not too shabby, i would like to know more about the transfer case. and i wouldnt mind being able to lift the jeep 5 inches with the push of a button
4" Zone Offroad Kit, 16x7 Cragar Soft 8's, 265/75/16 Maxxis Bighorns, Rock-It Sliders, Rancho SS, Yakima Load Warrior, Flowmaster Super 40, Reverse Lights, 2 Lights Up Front, Custom 6 Switch Plate, Cobra 76 XTR CB with PA, Lightbar, Custom Hitch Tire Carrier, Fleabay Warm Air Intake
zippome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2009, 08:05 PM   #33
Tigggger
1995 ZJ 

Seems like it would be a major pain in the *** to do mods on. What are ya gonna do when you want a steel bumper to put that winch on? Definitely don't like the idea of the airbag lift, I knew a guy that did that to his 2WD Dodge Ram that already looked gay cause of what they did to the body of it. Chrysler just keeps ****ing up, I can't stand vehicles that look like they should be lowered instead of lifted. I'll stop here cause I'll just keep ranting.
Tigggger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2009, 10:33 PM   #34
go4x4it
1998 ZJ 

I think the front grille and headlights are reminiscent of a WJ, the rear looks similiar to an X5 the side looks like that saturn suv (not the vue)

I want to see if they are goin to do an SRT-8 model, and see what that looks like..
And what will the letters be? anyone know?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.