2005 WK Hemi Limited - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > 2005 WK Hemi Limited

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-09-2014, 07:49 AM   #1
JeepPirate
2008 JK Wrangler 

2005 WK Hemi Limited

I was looking at getting a small truck for a dd, but came across an 05 wk limited with the 5.7 and 4x4. The body is in fair shape with a some dings and sizeable scratches and a cracked windshield, the interior is in good shape, and it has 140k on it. The problem is he says its the auto 4wd with 4lo option and sometimes the front wheels slip and he thinks the tcase may need to be rebuilt. Ive always had wranglers so Im not to familiar with these awd systems and was wondering if this was a common problem, or is this a sign its been beat on? Its advertised for about 4k less than nada, so it may be a good deal. I just need something fairly reliable to make sure im making it to work and back. -- Also, is there harm in pulling the front driveshaft until I can get the tcase figured out, or is that not advised?

JeepPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2014, 10:22 AM   #2
gregstudeny
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Maybe take it to a mechanic to look it over or other qualified wk expert.
gregstudeny is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.