Your running into the same problem as me...i gotta trim off that rear bumper a bit...its rubbing when the suspension flex.
98% of Canadian say '' oh **** '' before taking the ditch in winter time. The other 2% are from New-Brunswick and say '' hold my beer and watch this ''
2003 WJ 4.0, 4'' IRO Critical Path, 31x10.5x15 goodyear wrangler territory on soft 8's, Tom Wood front drive shaft, Rough country SS, 4.56 G2 gears, D30 front, D35 rear/detroit trutrac, IRO adj. trackbar, Doetch tech 8000 shocks, nv242 TC, midland cb, 3' firefly antenna, Mopar TC Skid
My build thread-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.