yj alternator relocation help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > yj alternator relocation help

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 04-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
Firefighterdan
1988 YJ Wrangler 

yj alternator relocation help

I was woundering if anyone new how to get ride of the ac compressor and install the alternator so everything still works. Just bought the jeep and all of the other ac components and taken out. i would like to remove the compressor too. Any help? thanks

Firefighterdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
wayno32m

1993 YJ Wrangler 

It`s a good question because I may do the same eventually (I never use my AC) but you would probably get more responses in the yj Forum IMHO.
wayno32m is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.