where can i buy a replacement cap online? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > where can i buy a replacement cap online?

Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!Steering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 07-31-2002, 07:35 PM   #1
woobles

where can i buy a replacement cap online?

ive been looking for a replacement locking or non-locking gas cap for my cherokee 4.0 1993 ... its been like 2 hours now and no luck... this is unreal... any links?

woobles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2002, 09:12 PM   #2
johny1i

Try www.advanceautoparts.com (similar to NAPA, Autozone, etc). I've had to buy one from them before--forgot to put it back on after filling up--doh!

Even if you don't have one of their stores near you, I think you can order online. Their site is pretty good because it allows you to see the same thing as the people who work there (which is a lot more useful than leaving it up to them where I live!).
Currently an '86 CJ-7 and a '77 CJ-7 Golden Eagle---#4 and 5 following a '01 Sahara, '90 Sahara, and '85 CJ-7....
johny1i is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.