Where can a guy find... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Where can a guy find...

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 04-10-2006, 09:39 AM   #1
aaron'sCJ-2A

Where can a guy find...

Either an L-134 or a 225 V-6 to drop in a 46 CJ-2A? I have looked all over the place around home to try and find one of these. The closest I have come was being 15 min too late from a guy who bought an F head off a junk yard. Any help would be appreciated. My old 2A was just telling me the other day how much she missed ridding through the mountain.
Thanks,
Aaron

Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club Member #29
. ______
/l ,[____],
l---L 0lllllll0-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
aaron'sCJ-2A is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2006, 09:58 AM   #2
jeepdaddy2000
Web Wheeler

1971 CJ5 

E bay, earlycj5.com are a few places to start. Might want to think about repairing the old powerplant. Might be easier and more fun. The 225 is a great engine, but will require som modifications to install.
jeepdaddy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2006, 09:00 AM   #3
aaron'sCJ-2A

Thanks for the reply. I would love to rebuild the old powerplant, but it doesn't have one. I've heard of people putting the V-6 in the 2A. What are the mods required to fit it in the 2A? Thanks again.
Aaron
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club Member #29
. ______
/l ,[____],
l---L 0lllllll0-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
aaron'sCJ-2A is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.