What size bolts do I use for the Exhaust Manifold/Headers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > What size bolts do I use for the Exhaust Manifold/Headers

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 02-28-2002, 09:00 AM   #1
Mwrangler29

What size bolts do I use for the Exhaust Manifold/Headers

Anyone know what size bolts I need to use for the exaust manifold/headers on a 97' TJ 4.0L? Just got the Borla Headers shipped to me and they didn't come with replacement bolts.
Thanks,
Chris

Soft top
Top 5 sports rack
Bestop Seat covers
31x10.50 Dunlop Mudders
Mwrangler29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2002, 04:47 PM   #2
Mat&His97XJ

mine suggested reusing the bolts, but they were 9/16", all of them, even the nuts that are mounted on the 2 posts are. i would just go buy enough of 9/16" in the 3 main thread types and return the ones that don't match up after you remove your first bolt. Note: i have a 97 XJ but i would assume they could be the same

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.