vibration - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > vibration

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-26-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
kbktulsa
1987 YJ Wrangler 

vibration

i have a vib in my jeep it starts at 1400 rpm and goes away 1600. It dosent matter which gear it is in, it is not speed related, just rpm. I have had the driveshafts rebalanced ( they are both new) I have checked the angle of the driveline and it is good. I have the double joint driveshafts. i am running a 5.7LS1 with a 4l60 transmission. have had the tires rebalanced they are new also. Could the vib be comming from the transmission? any suggestions will be appericatd thank you

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.