u joint conversion help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > u joint conversion help

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-11-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
PillowPants
1998 XJ Cherokee 

u joint conversion help

so I got a tc with a sye and it had a tom woods drive shaft but it coupled up to a D44 and I have a 8.25. the guy mentioned bastard u joints but I don't know where to start. anyone have a part number form like napa or something for his?

thanks

PillowPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2008, 06:04 PM   #2
Shadowline
2003 TJ Wrangler 

The easest thing would be to take the driveshaft in and tell the napa counter person you need to get from here to there. Taking the shaft in will enable them to compare the OEM u-joint with the one you need.
2003 TJ 4.0 5-speed 31inch Goodyear Authority's, 2inch Rubicon Express Springs, Hella Vision Plus H/L's, IPF upgraded H/L wiring harness. JCR Offroad Stage 2 Frt Bumper with CocaCola Bottle opener, Smittybuilt XCR8 Winch, Rampage Bowless top.
Shadowline is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.