Transmission checked? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Transmission checked?

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 02-10-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
IRunGameEP

Transmission checked?

Hey guys, I'm on the hunt for a wrangler (I'm looking to get into one soon). I have come across one that I really like (but it's about 3 hours away, and it's at a Toyota dealership). Online they let you look at the CARFAX report. The whole report looks like the car was taken care of, but one thing at the end kind of sticks out. The last entry on the report says "transmission checked", and it says it was checked by the Toyota dealer. They had the car for 2 months and then decided to check the transmission? It's a 6 speed, so could that mean that someone was driving it that didnt really know what they were doing? Should I be concerned about that one entry? I live in the NYC so it's hard to find a 6 speed Wrangler at a good price, hence why I'm willing to make a drive for one. What do you guys make of this? Any advice?

IRunGameEP is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.