trans bracket help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > trans bracket help

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 10-25-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
83cj7
1983 CJ7 

trans bracket help

I have cj7 i have a t-5 and dana 300 i am missing the bracket that bolts to the trans and transfer case to the skid plate. The only thing i can find for sale is the trans mount which is just the rubber piece, I know there is something else that is supposed to be there. If any one knows where i can get all the proper hardware or have any other ideas please let me know or post a pic so i can fab something thanks

83cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2011, 08:56 PM   #2
jnicewan
1995 ZJ 

You could probably use nothing but there is a piece of strap with a small "c" channel that goes between the adapter and mount. The bracket has a torque arm and bushing setup, its pretty easy to fab something up and I used old shock bushings, I would thing some body bushings or sway bars end link bushings could work too. Here is a link to a post with some good pics of the mount, bracket and torque arm bushings.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/in...-mount-591955/
jnicewan is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.