throttle body gasket template - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 03-23-2006, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
mud-dog27

throttle body gasket template

hey i was wondering if anyone has a template for the pre-HO 4.0l throttle bodies (3 bolt) reason i ask is cause i was lookin for a spacer but as most probly know no one makes them so i was going to do as other and takle a gasket to a metal shop and have one made up......problem is went to the local chrysler dealership and either the guiy was bein a dick or tellin the truth he told me that they were discontinued and no longer available...now i find this hard to belive but if anyone has a template of sort it would be much appreciated

89 wagoneer LTD. , 32x11.5R15 wild country RVT, 15x8 AR baja rims , surco safari roofrack w/spare tire kit , cobra 19 DXIII w/ high gear mic. 4' whip on a 3" heavy-duty spring , 4.5" rough country full leaf pack lift kit
My Jeep's Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-24-2006, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
mud-dog27

anyone..........any one know of anyone who makes them or atleast a rough drawing.....

89 wagoneer LTD. , 32x11.5R15 wild country RVT, 15x8 AR baja rims , surco safari roofrack w/spare tire kit , cobra 19 DXIII w/ high gear mic. 4' whip on a 3" heavy-duty spring , 4.5" rough country full leaf pack lift kit
My Jeep's Page
post #3 of 3 Old 03-24-2006, 05:09 PM
Traveller

The easiest way to do it would be to remove your throttle body and use the gasket as a template. Even if you damage the gasket removing it, you can get the appropriate gasket material from Pep Boys or wherever, and use your old gasket as a template to cut out a new one.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.