throttle body gasket template - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > throttle body gasket template

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 03-23-2006, 11:43 PM   #1
mud-dog27

throttle body gasket template

hey i was wondering if anyone has a template for the pre-HO 4.0l throttle bodies (3 bolt) reason i ask is cause i was lookin for a spacer but as most probly know no one makes them so i was going to do as other and takle a gasket to a metal shop and have one made up......problem is went to the local chrysler dealership and either the guiy was bein a dick or tellin the truth he told me that they were discontinued and no longer available...now i find this hard to belive but if anyone has a template of sort it would be much appreciated

89 wagoneer LTD. , 32x11.5R15 wild country RVT, 15x8 AR baja rims , surco safari roofrack w/spare tire kit , cobra 19 DXIII w/ high gear mic. 4' whip on a 3" heavy-duty spring , 4.5" rough country full leaf pack lift kit
My Jeep's Page
mud-dog27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2006, 04:44 PM   #2
mud-dog27

anyone..........any one know of anyone who makes them or atleast a rough drawing.....
89 wagoneer LTD. , 32x11.5R15 wild country RVT, 15x8 AR baja rims , surco safari roofrack w/spare tire kit , cobra 19 DXIII w/ high gear mic. 4' whip on a 3" heavy-duty spring , 4.5" rough country full leaf pack lift kit
My Jeep's Page
mud-dog27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2006, 05:09 PM   #3
Traveller

The easiest way to do it would be to remove your throttle body and use the gasket as a template. Even if you damage the gasket removing it, you can get the appropriate gasket material from Pep Boys or wherever, and use your old gasket as a template to cut out a new one.
Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.