tera low 4:1 with dana 30 front problems?? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > tera low 4:1 with dana 30 front problems??

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 03-23-2007, 10:51 PM   #16
sa_9933
2004 KJ Liberty 

sweet...just did my sye install and cv drive shaft this wednessday, took 4 1/2 hours. Was fairly easy, except for the pick up tube that was a PIA. I'm guessing after this, the tera 4:1 has to be comparable in dificulty. I followed the write up on 4x4xplor.com and it was very helpful.

sa_9933 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2007, 06:46 AM   #17
JeeperDon
Patience, Grasshopper

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa_9933
sweet...just did my sye install and cv drive shaft... 4 1/2 hours. I'm guessing after this, the tera 4:1 has to be comparable in dificulty. I followed the write up on 4x4xplor.com and it was very helpful.
Except you don't at all have to pull the t-case to do a SYE, but you do for the 4:1 since it comes with a new front half.
Unread 03-24-2007, 08:24 AM   #18
BlaineWasHere
BecauseRacecar

The 241 out of the Rubi is a relly good idea if you did not have money into your 231 already. I have found 241's for about the same price as the 4:1 low kit, and you also get a stronger case (than the 231).
Unread 03-24-2007, 01:32 PM   #19
miguelitojeep97

what about the different size yokes on the 241? is there different size yokes I can put on one to allow me to use my original driveshafts?

I emailed Advanced adpaters and they said they will be making a 2LO kit for the 241 just didnt know when it would be in production. I would miss my 2LO if i put a RUbi case in my TJ.
1997 TJ 4.0 5 spd. rock track 4:1, 3.5 inch Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k, D44/30 locked with 4:88s, Vanco BIG BRAKES!!and more...
miguelitojeep97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2007, 05:24 PM   #20
miguelitojeep97

im stoked just got a 4k mile old Rubicon 241 t-case off ebay. $750 and he is delivering it to me! cant wait! bye bye 2lo ....
1997 TJ 4.0 5 spd. rock track 4:1, 3.5 inch Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k, D44/30 locked with 4:88s, Vanco BIG BRAKES!!and more...
miguelitojeep97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.