TBI conversion - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > TBI conversion

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 02-13-2002, 12:37 PM   #1
84wagoneer

TBI conversion

I currently have the AMC 2.5L I4 engine with a carb. I would like to convert to the TBI that was available on later years. What do I need to get from a donor jeep or dealer to make it work? TIA

Unread 02-13-2002, 11:57 PM   #2
87JeepWrangler

although im not sure which tbi kits from a 4.0 can be converted to a 2.5, here is a site that will sell you a new tbi conversion.... http://www.howell-efi.com/complete_kits/tbi_index.html

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.