T-Case identification? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > T-Case identification?

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
jeromeo8503
1979 CJ7 

Quadratrac shift linkage?

Can anyone tell me where I can get the shift linkage for the quadratrac transfer case? This has been asked a couple times, but the only response was from someone who "has this in the garage". Also, if the lever on the case is all the way to the back, is that in High? I know mid is neutral, but I am not sure about Low/High. Thanks.

tcase1.jpg  

Last edited by jeromeo8503; 10-28-2012 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: Realized my mistake...
jeromeo8503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
90DesertTanYJ
1990 YJ Wrangler 

If your in low range it will be pretty obvious as you will be screaming in 1st and usually accompanied by a hard shift. Did you post up in the CJ Tech? Might get a better response there.
90DesertTanYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.