Supercharged Stroker - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Supercharged Stroker

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 07-15-2007, 04:38 PM   #1
Arcticcat843
dakuda is a god

1980 CJ5 

Supercharged Stroker

Well...Right now i have a cherokee with a i6 with about 97000 miles on it. Im about 3 paychecks away from looking for a 99+ wrangler for a new DD (hopefully a rubi). When i get that then im going todo a v8 swap into the xj and make it a 99% trail only rig. probaly a 350 chevy. It is going to be a project vehicle. So if all these plans go right im going to have a 96 I6 just sitting there. Im thinking a stroker project. I would like to pick the minds of some of the people that have done stroker builds. I would really like a parts list and maybe a final cost of a couple stroker builds. I have been reading up on it and it looks like it can be done for under 2 grand. I would rather spend more and have a better motor then cheap out. Im also really looking into a supercharger or a turbo. I like the supercharged idea better. I really like the advenger kit. From what i have read it looks like i could have a supercharged 4.7l for a little under 6 grand. I would love to see a couple writeup and any pics you guys have.

Oh and what HP rating would be expected from a supercharged stroker.

Arcticcat843 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.