snorkels??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > snorkels???

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-04-2002, 07:00 AM   #1
cherokeexj1994

snorkels???

If i bought an ARB snorkel, do i need to cut a hole into the side of my jeep to install it?

cherokeexj1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2002, 03:19 PM   #2
Quan

yes you do... thats why i am hesitant to get one.

[b][COLOR=green]Green[/color] Jeep Club Member #15[/b]
[b]My Jeep Made Me Broke Club Member #2[/b]

93 YJ I-6 w/ stuff

Keep the [COLOR=blue]greasy[/color] side down
[URL=http://members.cox.net/quanno/ford88.html]FORD 8.8 INFO HERE![/URL]
Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2002, 03:10 AM   #3
St.LJustin

Some people have gotten pretty creative with snorkels and not putting holes in the body. Someone posted a link here once about a snorkel which was fed through the vent between the windsheild and the hood. It looked really neat. I would say if you don't want to cut holes, get creative. I'm sure if you really want to, you can come up with something. Might save money too.

Member #5 of the Black Jeep Club
St.LJustin is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.