Rusty's air tube&filter - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Rusty's air tube&filter

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 02-23-2002, 09:54 PM   #1
88XJ4X4ME

Rusty's air tube&filter

Looking at getting the tube and filter from Rusty's for my 88 4.0L. Any good or bad news with this??

Rusty's Airtube
2.5" Flowmaster Catback
88XJ4X4ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2002, 08:52 PM   #2
hamyscj

I got one for my 92 XJ. No problems. It's not an Air Raid but then again, your not paying for it either. Rusty is a good guy. Chances are if you call, he'll answer the phone. It's worth the money you spend. Hamy.
Unread 02-26-2002, 10:51 PM   #3
Wolfpack97

I put one on my 97TJ 4.0 and it has been great. I have better throttle response (but I really can't tell until about 3000 rpm.) It works better at higher rpms. I agree that Rusty is a good guy and he sells quality products and this was well worth the investment.(especially when you compare prices with other manufacturers)

Hope this helps

03 Toyota Sequioa 4x4: Loaded with all options but basically stock. This is the family hauler.......Miss the WJ but we need more room....
Wolfpack97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2002, 12:25 PM   #4
boozehound

I put one on the XJ 4.0 last year. It has been excellent...My buddy got the turbocity setup for much more $$$, we both agree there is really no difference in performance until you reach the higher (3000+) RPM's. Rusty is awesome...he handles me directly: really cool guy, honest, helpful. Would recommend to anybody to try Rusty first for anything.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.