running warm i think - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > running warm i think

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 07-02-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
bozz07

running warm i think

does anyone know what the water temp should be i have 95 cherokee 4.0 it runs 210 maybe a little over thanks

bozz07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

About 195* - 210* is the normal operating temp for the Jeep 4.0L.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #3
bozz07

thanks that's is where it is
bozz07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.