Reving high?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Reving high??

** FALL SALE on all Jeep Optic Armor Windshields **Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear

Unread 03-19-2014, 07:57 PM   #1
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Reving high??

O on my way home from school today around 60 mph the rpms shot up from like 2000 to 3500 and then right back down and It felt like my jeep was like flooring itself lol it got like a huge burst of power and then stopped and kept doing it. Anyone have any ideas as to what it could be my dad said its proably water in my gas so I filled it up with fresh gas but haven't tryed it yet, gonna see tommorow, but if you have any ideas please let me know...but hopefully the new fresh gas takes care of the problem.

Unread 03-20-2014, 01:33 PM   #2
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Nvm y'all it was the gas all good now thank god

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.