Here's the entire plan in order.
1. Jack up the Jeep and place jack stands under the rear axle tubes. One on each side.
2. Remove the drain plug in my trans pan and let the atf drain thoroughly.
3. Remove the pan and clean or replace the filter.
4. Re-install the filter and pan.
5. Add three quarts of atf to the pan.
6. Flush the system as described in my initial post until the fluid runs clear.
02 2.5.L automatic: 4.0L t.b., K&N filter, Scream'n Demon coil, 8.5mm MSD Super Conductor plug wires, 29" BFG all terrain KO's. Flex-A-Lite electric fan, Hummer front bumper, Skyjacker high capacity trans pan, Rubi susp, 3/4" Daystar BB.
Last edited by dexetr30; 09-30-2008 at 05:22 PM..