Please help! fuel-cutoff switch left on overnight, now nothing when turning key
I am new to working on older vehicles and i just bought my first jeep. a 1977 CJ-5 - It has athe 304 V8 with a 3 speed transmission. The guy i bought it from put in a fuel-cutoff switch that you have to turn on in order for it to start. I was not familiar with these and i accidentally left it in the ON position overnight. Now i am getting nothing when i turn the key. Did it flood the engine? kill the battery? How do I get my jeep running again!?? - Cole in Wichita, KS
Originally Posted by coachdavis View Post
An electric pumps uses quite a bit of power even with everything else off its enough to kill the battery in a couple hours.
|304 , cj-5 , help needed , jeep|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|