Pistons for 360 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Pistons for 360

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side View

Unread 12-03-2001, 04:20 PM   #1
Mackddy6

Pistons for 360

Where can I get performance (higher compression) pistons for an AMC 360? Any suggestions?

Mackddy6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2001, 03:26 PM   #2
Darko

summit racing, or Jegs. They don't have them in the catolouge, you would need to call and ask over the phone
Unread 12-07-2001, 08:28 PM   #3
Crash&Burn

Have seen them advertized in the P A W ads in most of the 4x4, jeep, and off road magazines. Don't know about quality!
Please post what you find, I'm looking for a 360 to rebuild and replace my 304 smoker.

I'm not as good as I once was....but I'm good once as I ever was.
Crash&Burn is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.