Order or process of removing D35 on 95 XJ!!! Help!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Order or process of removing D35 on 95 XJ!!! Help!!

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #1
AZ_Jeeper

Order or process of removing D35 on 95 XJ!!! Help!!

Hi everyone I am new to the forum world, figured i would give it a try seeing as how im hitting a wall on the internet searching... I guess you tube does NOT have everything.

Im trying to remove the D35 rear axle on my 95 Jeep Cherokee and install the D35 from my 96 XJ.

Should just be an easy axle swap im sure but im just curious what the best order of events when it comes to un bolting the rig. And if there are any special tools or reccomendations to make the process easier on myself. Ill be single handedly ATTEMPTING THIS TASK SO ALL THE VERBAL HELP IS GREAT!!

AZ_Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.