Options on where to buy an engine - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Options on where to buy an engine

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 03-10-2014, 11:56 AM   #1
hub0619
2010 JK Wrangler 

Options on where to buy an engine

So options options lol my 2010 jk engine is done and now I need an engine under some kinda warranty. Thoughts?

hub0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 03:37 PM   #2
strvger01
1966 CJ5 

Jasper for a replacement. you get what you pay for and they are really good, imho.
or you could just do a swap using a sbc crate motor. your local auto parts place will get you one of those.
these places will get it converted to your jeep:
www.novak-adapt.com
www.advanceadapters.com
good luck to you.
Unread 03-10-2014, 08:10 PM   #3
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Do you want to install this yourself, or pay to have it done?

Jasper can only be bought and installed by their dealers.

There is Promar Engines in NJ which is is local to you, or maybe somewhat local depending on where you are in NJ. I bought a reman motor from them and it was painless. Great service, great price, all around good deal.
Wheelin98TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2014, 09:52 AM   #4
hub0619
2010 JK Wrangler 

Ended up going with jasper and they had great customer service. I recommend them if anyone's ever in the predicament where they need a new engine
hub0619 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.