which one is worth it ????? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > which one is worth it ?????

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 01-10-2002, 06:50 PM   #1
my litte red yj

which one is worth it ?????

i have a 93 yj with a 2.5 engine i know it is what it is but!!!! what is a good thing to get more hp, 4.0 throttle body,k n air filter, or a throttle body spacer's that let more air in???? i know this topic has come up now and then but no one ever gave good choice

my litte red yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2002, 10:08 AM   #2
bigsteve3184

ALL OF THEM

www.novajeepers.com
bigsteve3184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2002, 01:04 PM   #3
Stockernotforlong

One item I would recommend is the Turbo City Rock-it Air tube with K&N air filter. Go check them out on:
www.turbocity.com

You can get one for under $150 with filter.

"Work in Progress"
Stockernotforlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2002, 03:20 PM   #4
eltj

Go with the intake and a cat back and dont bother with the tb spacer they dont do anything. The intake will only do so much until you open up the exuast.
eltj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.