Nv247 Transfer case. HELP PLEASE!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Nv247 Transfer case. HELP PLEASE!!!

August special - FREE XJ Unibody stiffeners when you buy a~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!

Unread 05-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #1
WSU_Raider

Nv247 Transfer case. HELP PLEASE!!!

Ok I haves 99 jeep grand Cherokee limited. Original transfer cases chain went through the case. I purchased a used nv247 to swap out with the bad one. I just pulled old case out which was an absolute pain. I'm working on I stalling the new case, but i can't get it on the transmission shaft. their is, what appears to be a black plastic spacer? In inside the bell housing of the case behind the input bearing that goes on tho the splines of the shaft. The spacer is free floating inside of their and every time I go to push case on shaft I can't, it's holding me up. None of the manuals or schematics show or say about this? What do I need to do?? I'm am lost because no transfer case iv swapped has had this issue

WSU_Raider is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.