Nv 4500 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > Nv 4500

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 09-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #1
nacheswheelin
1960 CJ5 

Nv 4500

I have done a little research and found that GM started using the nv4500 in 93 then swapped the gear ration in 95. The 95 will also not have the bottle neck shifter, does it have the L where first should be like the earlier models? I have been looking at a 95 Chevy to use as a motor and transmission donor. The truck is a k1500, is there any way that this truck does not have an nv4500? Most of what I have found said that this year of Chevy came with the nv4500, however one or two things have led me to believe that it is a nv3500. The truck is about an hour and a half away (I am buying it through an auction so they cant give me the numbers off the tranny I have to physically inspect it myself) I would appreciate all of your input before I make the drive.
Thanks in advance.

nacheswheelin is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.