No spark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > No spark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still AvailableCurrie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-R

Unread 10-05-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
blueleaf
1993 ZJ 

No spark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello so i have a 93 jeep zj 4.0 i6.. one day while i was on a cruise i went to shut off the vehicle while i got gas. after it would not start. i had put in new plugs,wires, cap & rotor, ignition coil, crank sensor and still have no spark from coil... i checked all the fuses and they looked fine but dont have a test light 2 check relays.. may just replace them soon. does anyone know the solution to this?

also i have heard the security system can stop spark. ordinarily i can engage & disengage security from the trunk door key hole but i cannot engage it anymore. O.o

blueleaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.