New or used exhaust manifold? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > New or used exhaust manifold?

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinLedlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Unread 09-06-2001, 09:55 AM   #1
rsmnc

New or used exhaust manifold?

I need to replace the exhaust manifold and have been told to buy new only. A few others have said that a used one will be fine. Big difference in price! Any experiences with this?

Unread 09-09-2001, 07:19 AM   #2
rsmnc

Quadratech.com has new manifolds for $170, and a local guy said that he can get them for less than that. The Jeep dealer has new ones for $280! I guess I'll dish the extra money and just buy a new one from the local guy.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.