new motor swap - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > new motor swap

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 07-26-2002, 05:19 PM   #1
Steve28

new motor swap

My motor is blown up and I need a new one. I'd like to have some information on doing a 4.0 swap. I have a 4.2, but what I want to know is, should I stay with the 4.2 or go with a 4.0. What does it entails, and where a good place to get the motor. Finally, if I go with the 4.0, what are my issues, and where are my difficulties going to lie with the swap.

Thanks ahead of time for the help and info.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.