New to Jeep. Inherited lots of parts. Stroker? Identify these parts? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Engines & Drivetrain > New to Jeep. Inherited lots of parts. Stroker? Identify these parts?

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 01-08-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
schmiddr2

New to Jeep. Inherited lots of parts. Stroker? Identify these parts?

Hi everybody.

I am helping a friend who lost her husband recently. He had been building an engine and we need a little help identifying the parts. I believe it was to be a stroker and a lot of the parts are new or recently machined. I have paperwork and receipts, but I have not organized them yet. She does not need or want any of these parts. So, please help me help her. I will be helping her with selling them and dealing with people. What parts do I have here and what are they worth?

This is a link to my photobucket account with LOTS of pictures.
JEEP pictures by schmiddr2 - Photobucket

Thanks, Josh
Nashville, TN 37209

schmiddr2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.